Our initiative “Men in menstruation” catalyzes a life change, sensitizing young men and boys through workshop sand conversations and covers the following areas.
- Changes in adolescents, that boys and girls experience :
- the content focuses on both menstruation in girls and nightfall/nocturnal emission in boys.
- It covers the science of menstruation, clears misconceptions and
- The sessions articulate why men need to be at the centre of menstruation
- It lays forward the role men can play in busting silence, myths and superstition
- It lays out the responsibility men have in creating infrastructure (for example ensuing that there are well designed wash rooms both at home and in public spaces)